Story of young shooter Iiro

Other - Vabad teemad - Разное
Matti Peippo

Story of young shooter Iiro

Post by Matti Peippo » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi all,

Thanks for the great competition Kroonu Klubi 3. at 4th October.
It was great even sky gave water on us all the time.

Squad 5 shooters eyes gone really wide open when I told the young Finnish shooter Iiro (with me) almost arrested when he asked permission to buy a pistol for IPSC shooting from our hometown police.
So, I will tell this true story for you.

Person A...shooter from our club, brought his 9mm pistol for sale in my gunshop.
Iiro saw this pistol and wanted to buy it. Iiro paid this pistol ( 400eur) to me because he did not want someone else to buy it before him. I keep the money and not to pay it to person A, before Iiro get buying licence.

Iiro started buying licence project at March 2009. Our small town Kirkkonummi police said they will not give the licence.
Iiro asked can he ask from main police station from Espoo. Kirkkonummi police said yes he can because Espoo station is the mainstation.

Iiro called to Espoo policestation and ask same. From Espoo they told this is ok.
Espoo police person B talked first with our shooting club IPSC leader. Then B talked with Iiro and told he will give him 10 years licence.
Little later B's boss said: No you can not give 10 years licence for beginner.
And gave this back to B.

B called to Iiro and said he is sorry, but he can give only 3 years licence.
But again boss said: No.

Now Iiro called to B's boss. After few days trying boss finally answered to the phone.
He told to Iiro he has not proofed his shooting hobby with shootingdiary.
” you must be shot at least one year before you can get your own pistol” was comment.
Iiro told he has kept shootingdiary since November 2008 after Kauhajoki school shooting.
( At that time police said sportshooters should keep diary for their trainings )
This is not long enough time said boss.
Iiro told ofcourse not because diary keeping begin when police said it should start. He did not keep it before.

Now me and our club IPSC leader wrote testimony. We proofed the time Iiro started IPSC training.

Iiro called to police station for a new interwiew. Now there was 2 police making questions. ( police B was not here. These 2 police said police B has broken laws. But in truth B did not broke any laws)
Iiro asked can he buy 9mm even he has wrote to buying licence application .40cal?
Police said, no you can not. ( this is strange because our law allowed to buy smaller gun than you buying licence say. But not bigger without asking from police first)
Now Iiro did mistake. He told he already paid one 9mm to me. And pistol is in safe in my shop. Iiro never got this pistol for himself. ( only on shooting range under my control )
At this point Espoo police started to shout: ”You made guncrime. You bought pistol without permission. You will never get pistol licence and perhaps we take your rifle licence away too.”
Then they ordered Iiro to go away.

They also told Iiro did wrong when asking licence from Espoo. ” Dirty, cheating style” they said.

Soon after this police called to me and ordered me to bring this pistol to police station with some papers. I did it.
Then they called to this pistol owner, person A, and told he has done crime when sold this gun .

Iiro called straight to our interiorministry. There they told Iiro has not done any crime....but they cannot help.

Next Iiro called to Central Criminal Police. There is one jurist, ...shooter in our club also.
Jurist called next day to Espoo police and asked WTF you are doing.
Two days later Iiro and gunowner were free of criminal charge.

Two more days and me and club IPSC leader charged as criminals because we wrote this testimony of Iiro's sportshooting begin.

Again few more days and we were free of criminal charge.

Police still want to talk with all of us...separate.
Gunowner, A, got his gun back ( this is one stupid story also. I perhaps tell that later. ) and talked with police. Police gone almost mad because A told truth ( he has not get money ) and nothing was done wrong.

Next police talked with club IPSC leader. That was fiasco...from police.
After this moment our jurist said police has done at least 4 misconduct ( mistake) in this case.

Police promised to call me in few days after that.
Police promised this story will be ended in next two weeks.
Now it has gone approx 6 weeks and no call.

A week ago jurist asked from police when they call me. Police said as soon they end this call.

…......yes you are right, my dear readers. Police did not call to me after that call...not even next day or next.........or next......

Jurist want to come with me as soon police want to talk with me. And with Iiro also.

So this story begin at March and now it is October.
In that time Iiro has shot trainings and competitions with three different pistols from other shooters.
Estonian Open 2nd, Finnish Open 3rd, Hamina practical 1st, Porkka Pistol Match 2nd, and Kroonu Klubi etapp 3.

Iiro has shot over 10 000 rounds at this year. Not enough to proof police. Unbelievable.

Best regards

Matti

Vjatseslav Ivanov

Re: Story of young shooter Iiro

Post by Vjatseslav Ivanov » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Нормальная такая история и вполне понятная.
Людей можно не убивать, сами рано или поздно подохнут.

igor lazaridi

Post by igor lazaridi » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:36 am

Идиотизм!

Andrei Voropajev

Post by Andrei Voropajev » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Кто нить вкратце изложит написанное Матти.. :mrgreen: вроде как интересно,но в инглише нихт шпрэхен.. :mrgreen: только команды..
Phone:+37256292268
Standart-Major
Даньч-Даньч-TorpedoS ;)

Sergei Karotam

Post by Sergei Karotam » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Andrei Voropajev wrote:Кто нить вкратце изложит написанное Матти.. :mrgreen: вроде как интересно,но в инглише нихт шпрэхен.. :mrgreen: только команды..
хех, а я ещё ругаться умею... ;)
Хорошо смеется тот, кто стреляет последним...
Glock 17

Vjatseslav Ivanov

Post by Vjatseslav Ivanov » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Мужики, загоните в транслятор - письмо длинное, печатать его тут подзапаришься.
Необычного ничего нет в письме - каждый чиновник понимает все законы по своему, а потом некоторым под уголовкой походить приходится.
Это очень краткая суть :)
Людей можно не убивать, сами рано или поздно подохнут.

igor lazaridi

Post by igor lazaridi » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Andrei Voropajev wrote:Кто нить вкратце изложит написанное Матти.. :mrgreen: вроде как интересно,но в инглише нихт шпрэхен.. :mrgreen: только команды..
Хо-хо!!! В смысле садо-мазо?! :lol:

Ashot Hatsatrjan

Post by Ashot Hatsatrjan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:21 pm

"Хо-хо" лучше звучит по-немецки. Ну типа "Швайнен паразитен" и тд. :mrgreen:
Вот Вам успокоительное, а вот и патроны к нему...

DVC,
372 56665546